DOI: Bryan, B. Abingdon: Routledge. Burnard, P.
- Moral Education in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Aftershot Pro: Non-destructive photo editing and management.
- The Operative;
- Moving in the Right Direction: The Seniors Guide to Moving and Downsizing?
- Mexico and its Religion With Incidents of Travel in That Country During Parts of the Years 1851-52-53-54, and Historical Notices of Events Connected With Places Visited;
London: Routledge. Culture, Health and Sexuality , Vol 15 9 pp Cobbett, M. Gender and Education Vol 25 3 pp British Educational Research Journal.
- A Quick Start Guide to Traveling With Your Dog (Dog Insider Series Book 2);
- The Life of William Shakespeare: A Critical Biography (Wiley Blackwell Critical Biographies);
- JME TRUST, TRUSTEES AND TRUST BOARD.;
Hennessy, S. Jull, S. MacBeath, J. Abingdon: Routledge Published 29 April Swaffield, S.
Procedia - Social and Behavioural Sciences, , pp Gender and Education. Inform No. Cambridge: University of Cambridge, Faculty of Education. Download newsletter. Kiragu, S. Abingdon, Routledge.
JME and JME Trust » Moral Capital
McLaughlin, C. Cape Town: Unity Press.
Warrington, M. Educational Review , DOI Warrington M. Younger, M. Ramose 4. Continuity and change in the development of moral education in Botswana Yonah H. Matemba 6. Post-conflict teacher development: facing the past in South Africa Gail Weldon 8. Recent work in African ethics Thaddeus Metz Sharlene Swartz is a sociologist and senior research specialist at the Human Sciences Research Council in South Africa, and a visiting research fellow at the University of Cambridge. She holds a masters degree from Harvard University and a PhD in the sociology of education from the University of Cambridge.
About the book
Monica Taylor is a philosopher who has worked in a national educational research organisation in the UK and has edited the Journal of Moral Education for 35 years. Routledge eBooks are available through VitalSource. Most VitalSource eBooks are available in a reflowable EPUB format which allows you to resize text to suit you and enables other accessibility features. Where the content of the eBook requires a specific layout, or contains maths or other special characters, the eBook will be available in PDF PBK format, which cannot be reflowed.
For both formats the functionality available will depend on how you access the ebook via Bookshelf Online in your browser or via the Bookshelf app on your PC or mobile device. An eBook version of this title already exists in your shopping cart.