Free Preview. Offers a first attempt to define a poetics of the editing arts: an approach that denigrates neither practice nor theory but brings them into dialogue with each other.
Towards a Typology of Poetic Forms
Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover.
FAQ Policy. About this book This original and authoritative book offers a first-ever attempt to define a poetics of the editing arts.
Duke University Press - Poetry and Poetics
Show all. To subscribe to this journal visit the boundary 2 page. Sign In.
- One Reply to “How to Format A Table of Contents in Word”!
- Postcolonial Poetics.
- Interaction and Personal Identity?
- Poetic Seeing in Wittgenstein and the Contemporary Avant-Garde Theatre.
- How to Format A Table of Contents in Word | Kenzie Allen.
- Si tu dis NON, je vais chez mamie ! (Hors collection Santé - Bien être) (French Edition).
Search Cart. Search for:. Poetry and Poetics An issue of: boundary 2.
It explores a range of methods and topics instead to redirect contemporary theories and criticisms of poetry and poetics. Topics include lengthy engagements with translation, the poetic in the social world, the new formal imperatives of poetry, and the relation between human and animal over the threshold of word and body. The contributors consider the issues of contemporary poetry from the long perspective of active poetics, a post-Romantic notion with origins in the long eighteenth.
This incredibly interdisciplinary book will be of great interest to scholars of radio, sound, media and literature as well as philosophy and psychology. He has appeared in many radio and television programmes, discussing the history and aesthetics of radio and sound. As a poet, he has published nine collections.
A major contribution towards something overlooked or unheard in the humanities - an ethnography of listening. Elegantly crafted prose conjures the emotions, intellect and human identity of sound poetics, reflecting on the philosophy and meaning of the connections between memory, sound, silence and story telling.
- Charting Billy Budd, Sailor: Melvilles Inside Narrative as Parable.
- Related books and articles;
- The Poetics of Aristotle, Its Meaning and Influence.
- Psychological Care For Ill And Injured People: A Clinical Guide: A Clinical Handbook;
Publishing With Us.