Get Your Free Audiobook
Bestselling Series. Harry Potter. Popular Features.
- Fifty Important Things You Should Know about Life and Business: Or Things Your Boss or Parents Should Have Told You.
- The Shattered Door: Morrison Investigations (Volume 1)!
- Ombre nella prossimità. Studi sociali sulle pratiche di vicinato (Sociologia) (Italian Edition).
- Secrets de feu - Le retour dAusten Hart : Passions Extrêmes (French Edition).
- Canadian Sports Sites for Kids: Places Named for Speedsters, Scorers, and Other Sportsworld Citizens?
- Restaurant Owner Home Study Course Module 5!
- New Book Shows How Understanding Quantum Physics Can Lead to Happy Life.
New Releases. Notify me.
Infinite Potential Audiobook | Lothar Schäfer | dequsyjeme.ml
Description A hopeful and controversial view of the universe and ourselves based on the principles of quantum physics, offering a way of making our lives and the world better, with a foreword by Deepak Chopra In "Infinite Potential," physical chemist Lothar Schafer presents a stunning view of the universe as interconnected, nonmaterial, composed of a field of infinite potential, and conscious.
With his own research as well as that of some of the most distinguished scientists of our time, Schafer moves us from a reality of Darwinian competition to cooperation, a meaningless universe to a meaningful one, and a disconnected, isolated existence to an interconnected one. In so doing, he shows us that our potential is infinite and calls us to live in accordance with the order of the universe, creating a society based on the cosmic principle of connection, emphasizing cooperation and community. Product details Format Hardback pages Dimensions x x Review quote "When quantum physics emerged in the twentieth century, many of its grand architects believed it held valuable lessons for how we lead our lives.
In "Infinite Potential, "Dr. That is because It is filled with forms that are invisible but real, because they have the potential to appear in the visible world.
Infinite Potential : What Quantum Physics Reveals About How We Should Live
They are nothing but forms, patterns of information, according to Schafer. When a material particle enters the realm of potentiality, it leaves the empirical world. Nevertheless, potentiality forms are real, because they can express their order in the visible world.
- Listeners Also Bought;
- Sensitivity & Strength, Larva High School 1,;
- Infinite Potential?
- Men who have made the Empire.
- New Book Shows How Understanding Quantum Physics Can Lead to Happy Life | University of Arkansas!
- Infinite Potential: What Quantum Physics Reveals About How We Should Live (Unabridged)?
- Los campos de cognición (Spanish Edition);
They can appear as thoughts in our mind and as things in the external world, he said. The visible world is an emanation out of the realm of forms. When material particles dissolve in potentiality waves, they cease being material particles. The basis of the visible world is a realm of hidden images.
Lothar Schafer 'The Infinite Potential of Quantum Physics' Interview by Iain McNay
It was so successful that Charles Darwin put it into biology and his theory of evolution. Then, all of a sudden, having stuff or not having stuff was the only thing life is about. That became our public order. The nonmaterial world is a realm of forms. It is even more important than the empirical world because the visible world comes out of this realm of forms. You could say physics is the psychology of the universe and psychology is the physics of the mind.
We can understand the external world because the forms in our mind and the structures outside come out of the same order. They are congruent.