Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The International Auxiliary Language Esperanto Grammar & Commentary(illustrated)
Esperanto is a constructed international auxiliary language. It is the most widely spoken constructed language in the world.
- Rwanda le procès du FPR: Mise au point historique (Points de vue concrets) (French Edition).
- The International Auxiliary Language Esperanto: Grammar & Commentary.
- Buy for others.
- Fliehen (Marie Madeleine Marguerite de Montalte 2) (German Edition);
- Full text of "The International Auxiliary Language Esperanto Grammar and Commentary".
- The International Auxiliary Language Esperanto: Grammar & Commentary by George Cox - Free Ebook.
- The International Auxiliary Language Esperanto Grammar and Commentary.
An international auxiliary language sometimes abbreviated as IAL or auxlang or interlanguage is a language meant for communication between people from different nations who do not share a common first language. An auxiliary language is primarily a second language. This books provided a comprehensive and well-organized overview of the grammar with lots of examples and illustrations. It is easier to learn from than lessons, like most textbooks have. And in spite of the fact that the book is years old, Esperanto hasn't changed enough to make any difference.
This collection of literature attempts to compile many of the classic, timeless works that have stood the test of time and offer them at a reduced, affordable price, in an attractive volume so that everyone can enjoy them. Convert currency. Add to Basket.
Compare all 7 new copies. Condition: New. Never used!
Shop by category
This item is printed on demand. Seller Inventory More information about this seller Contact this seller. Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory n. Book Description Createspace, Some features of WorldCat will not be available.
The International Auxiliary Language Esperanto: Grammar & Commentary from Project Gutenberg
Create lists, bibliographies and reviews: or. Search WorldCat Find items in libraries near you.
Advanced Search Find a Library. Refine Your Search Year.
Your list has reached the maximum number of items. Please create a new list with a new name; move some items to a new or existing list; or delete some items. The international auxiliary language : Esperanto.
- 13 Yoga Poses In 3 to 6 Minutes For Golf.
- The International Auxiliary Language Esperanto: Grammar and Commentary.
- The International Auxiliary Language Esperanto Grammar and Commentary by George Cox.
- One More Chance.
- The Corporate World and Other Stories I.
- The International Auxiliary Language Esperanto Grammar & Commentary - George Cox - Google книги?
The international auxiliary language Esperanto : grammar and commentary.