Items in search results
- Talking and Learning in Groups Summary!
- Lost Legends of Immortals.
- Peter Nimble und seine magischen Augen: Roman (German Edition);
- Exquisite Acquisitions (Mills & Boon Modern) (The Highest Bidder, Book 2).
View all results. Skip to main content.
Refine more Format Format. Items in search results.
Search refinements Categories. Non Fiction Fiction 1.
Magazines 1. Collectables 8. Postcards 2. Transportation Collectables 2.
Projects : Faculty of Education
Militaria 1. Photographic Images 1. Format see all Format. All listings filter applied. About research at Cambridge. Ongoing, Beijing District Education Departments. What drives the quality of student learning, progression and performance?
- The Consolation of Philosophy.
- Grant listings | The Leverhulme Trust.
- Realism and the Aim of Science : From the Postscript to The Logic of Scientific Discovery.
July - , AHRC large grant. Developing vocational pedagogy to enhance learning and teaching of agriculture in African schools and reduce youth unemployment Geoff Hayward and John James Okiror. Spaces of refuge and resettlement in the city: Youth education and humanitarian protection services in the 'Global North' and 'Global South' Jo-Ann Dillabough.
Talking and Learning in Groups (Leverhulme Primary Project Classroom Skills Series)
October - February , British Academy. Expanding access to quality, relevant and inclusive secondary education in sub-Saharan Africa Pauline Rose and Ricardo Sabates.
Playing or reading? November - , AHRC.
Pdf Talking And Learning In Groups (Leverhulme Primary Project Classroom Skills) 1993
Engaging policymakers to enhance quality teaching for all children in Pakistan Pauline Rose. Teacher attitudes and characteristics in English schools Anna Vignoles. Feb - June , Sutton Trust.